Sunday, November 15, 2009

Neat Science Experiments!



Original Image: "Science!"
Flickr Photo by Andrew Huff
Released Under An Attribution Noncommercial 2.0 Generic Liscense
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/deed.en

This is a neat blog that I found that describes some cool science experiments that you can do with elementary school students. They are all hands on activities that I think that students would really enjoy such as creating a volcano. I believe that these experiments would fit really well into the GLCES for each grade. It also describes why science fair experiments are beneficial to students. Check it out if you have the time!

2 comments:

  1. I may not see it, but where is the link to the blog site, I would like to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noticing that Erin! I can't believe that I forgot to attach the link. Unfortunately, when I tried to relocate this blog, I couldn't find it. However, if you visit the following website, it also has a lot of great information about science experiments that you can do with your students!
    http://www.sciencebase.com/science-blog/cool-science-experiments.html

    ReplyDelete