Sunday, November 15, 2009

Positive Features of Blogger

There is one feature in particular that I LOVE about blogger. I can't tell you how many times I have been thankful that it automatically saves my work every few minutes as I type it. A few minutes ago, I accidentally clicked out of a post that I was working on. For me, it is one of the most frustrating things I can think of to be almost done with a project on the computer, when you lose the information that you are working on and have to start all over again. Unfortunately this is something that happens to me more often than it should. However, with blogger, I can just go into my recent history and find the exact document that I was working on and keep typing.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree! That same thing has happened to me before and I felt the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that! My site does that as well, and I think that is why I also love Google Docs so well too. Everytime I pause to think or look at something it automatically saves it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite features. In fact, I wish that there were features like this in all programs! I didn't know that Google Docs did that as well, but that's great to know!

    ReplyDelete