Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Ireland Slide Show



I hope that you enjoy my slide show. All of the pictures that I included were taken on my study abroad in Ireland. I had a lot of fun playing around with the picnik editing features. The only thing that frustrated me was that there were a bunch of features that I couldn't access without an upgrade. I kept trying them, and deciding that I really liked a particular feature and then when I went to save it, I realized that I couldn't because I didn't have the upgrade. Usually, I sit at the store forever, editing my photos. I think that this website will come in extremely handy because I can edit my pictures from home, and I won't need to spend hours at the store trying to crop my pictures, remove the red eye, etc. I will definately use this website in the future. I also think that It's great that I can save my pictures to Flickr, which will allow me to free up some space on my computer and my digital camera.

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! I would LOVE to visit Ireland...my dad and his family lived in Ireland when he was a kid for five years and he always tells me about how wonderful it was to grow up surrounded by green. My sister is actually there right now so I can't wait to see her pictures too. Thanks for sharing :) Oh! And I also totally agree with how fun Picknik is but I also found it really frusterating how all the really fun features required you to upgrade...who knows, maybe they'll change that around at some point! hope you had a good weekend

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel,
    It was such an amazing experience. I've never seen anything like it in my life. The scenery was so breath taking, and the people were all so friendly. They loved Americans, and they all were very excited to talk to us about Obama. What city is your sister staying in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obama...the great equalizer! haha, well, as of yesterday, my sister was spending her last night in Kilarney and was going to be heading to Dublin for a few days. I wish I could tell you some of the other places she's been but I've only had the opportunity to talk to her once! She did tell me she kissed the blarney stone though...so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat! I stayed in Dublin for most of my trip, but we traveled all over and took a bunch of day trips outside of Dublin. I kissed the Blarney Stone as well, so apparently now I have the gift of gab (as if I didn't already talk enough, haha).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks good in your posting.
    That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete